- Valid Passport (for at least six months)
- Yellow Card
- Pilgrims who have foreign passports must submit a copy of their green card.
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- A complete visa application signed by each pilgrim. Download application (AA please link the attached pdf doc to this)
- Round trip airline ticket to/from Jeddah.
- A check for $150 payable to” Dar El-Eiman” for Qurbani (Hedee).
Hajj Package Includes
- Visas service
- Visits to the Holy and historical sites in Madinah
- Arrangements for animal sacrifice (qurbani)
- Escort and religious guide services (Bilingual)
- A gift package to each pilgrim
- Educational programs throughout the trip
Umrah Package Includes
- Visa Processing (Carrier & Saudi fees).
- Hotel or apartment stay based on the package you select
- Meet and assist at Jeddah Airport.
Requirements to obtain Hajj Visa
- Payment of announced fees.
- A Completed & signed Visa application (You can download it from our website).
- Roundtrip Ticket
- Valid Passport (for at least six months from time of travel), with at least 2 blank face-to-face visa pages to be available on your passport.
- Proof of vaccination against Meningitis ACYW135 (original International YELLOW CARD or original stamped medical record of the vaccination)
- Three recent passport-size photographs. (Background must be white).
- An original Green Card or a copy (Both sides) for persons who don’t have US Passports.
- Pilgrims with non-Islamic names must have an official statement from an Islamic center attesting to their conversion to Islam.
The Mahram Issue
It is required by the Saudi Law that each female traveller to Saudi Arabia have to travel with a Mahram (First degree relative such as father or husband or Son, or brother) so each female travel has to submit one of the following documents:
- If the husband is the Mahram, a copy of their marriage certificate is required.
- If the brother is the Mahram, a copy of his and her birth certificates is required, And a notarized No-objection letter from the husband.
- If the son is the Mahram,a copy of his and her birth certificates is required.
- If a lady is 45 years or older at the time of travel and wishes to travel alone then a Mahram (First degree relative such as husband/son/brother) has to write a notarized letter addressed to the Saudi embassy stating that he has no objection for his wife/sister/mother to travel to hajj with Dar El-Eiman Travel Agency.